Education Jobs Hampshire home page
Closing date: 13/09/2021 at 12:00
Contract/Hours: Permanent , Part-time
Salary Type: Support Staff
Salary Details: B1-B3 fte 18562-18877
Hours of Work: 22.5 hours a week
Location of Role: St Thomas' Infant School
Contact e-mail address: email@example.com
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent practitioner having current experience with infant age group.
- Be a talented and dynamic Teaching Assistant.
- Be committed to raising standards and improving progress for all children.
- Be highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Be innovative and show initiative.
- Be committed to the christian ethos of the school
- Be a team player
- Be a reflective learner who is always open to new initiatives.
We can offer you:
- A happy, learning environment where everyone is valued.
- A highly motivated staff team.
- Children who are fun to be with and are motivated by enjoyable learning experiences.
- Support for your own professional development.
- Enthusiastic and supportive parents.
- Committed Governors who support all aspects of the school.
Visits to the school are strongly recommended.
Please contact the school office in term time to make an appointment on 01635 253431 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
St Thomas' Church of England Infant School, Woolton Hill and Hampshire County Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.