Education Jobs Hampshire home page
Closing date: 30/04/2021 at 12:00
Contract/Hours: Fixed Term Contract , Part-time
Salary Type: Support Staff
Salary Details: £18,933 (C1, Hampshire Pay Scale)
Salary Pro-Rata: £10,662
Hours of Work: 25 hours per week term time only Monday - Friday 9am-2.45pm
Location of Role: Kanes Hill Primary School
At Kanes Hill Primary School we are on a continuous and exciting journey of improvement and are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated Teaching Assistant to join our hardworking team, The post will initially be offered on a temporary basis and will involve supporting pupils with specific learning needs on a 1:1 basis.
Applicants will be required to:
- Demonstrate good communication skills and empathy with children
- Be enthusiastic, well-motivated and fully willing to support school life
- Be extremely patient and flexible
- Understand confidentiality, safety and safeguarding
- Be a team player
- Have a minimum of Grade C at GCSE English and Maths, or equivalent qualification
- Have skills and the ability to manage children's behaviour
- Show confidence in supporting children in their learning and their play
- Be passionate about contributing to a culture of high expectations
The school has a strong ethos of inclusion and works with a range of other agencies to provide advice and resources to effectively support individual pupils. We are a friendly, supportive and hard-working team and the successful applicant would be warmly welcomed into our school community and able to access our ongoing staff development. .
For further details please e-mail email@example.com or telephone 023 8046 3737.
Visit our website for more details and to download an application pack
Kanes Hill Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. They will ensure that all recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to checks through the Disclosure and Barring Service, along with other relevant employment checks.