Education Jobs Hampshire home page
Closing date: 29/04/2021 at 12:00
Job Start Date: 01/09/2021
Contract/Hours: Permanent , Full-time
Key Stage: KS1
Salary Type: Main Pay Range
Salary Details: Main Pay Range
Hours of Work: Full - Time
Location of Role: Oakley Infant School
Oakley Infant School is a two form entry infant school on the outskirts of Basingstoke set in large, leafy grounds in the centre of the village of Oakley. We are looking to appoint a strong Key Stage 1 practitioner to join our supportive team.
We can offer you
· A welcoming, warm ethos
· A strong, supportive team who work collaboratively with all stakeholders
· Engaged, enthusiastic children who are curious and love to learn
· A beautiful setting with amazing school grounds in the heart of the village
· A school community where everyone really does care for each other
We would love to hear from you if
· You have a positive, caring and approachable manner
· You have excellent communication skills
· You work well in a team
· You have high expectations for children in terms of their learning, behaviour and their achievement
· You put children at the centre of your practice
· You are starting out in teaching with great potential or able to bring with you some experience of Year 2
Applicants are encouraged to book a Covid secure visit of the school with the Headteacher after the Easter break by emailing email@example.com or a virtual call if you have any questions. In the meantime please use the school website to find out all about us including a video tour of the school.
For further information or to obtain an application pack please contact Julie Spearman. firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to close the advert early if we receive a sufficient number of candidates.
In submitting an application you have consented to your information being shared with the shortlisting and interview panel. Your application will then be stored in accordance to our retention of records schedule.
Further information is available on request.
Oakley Infant School and Hampshire County Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.