Education Jobs Hampshire home page
Closing date: 18/09/2020 at 12:00
Contract/Hours: Temporary , Full-time
Key Stage: KS2
Salary Type: Main Pay Range
Salary Details: Main pay range
Hours of Work: Full time, maternity cover until April 2021
Location of Role: St. Peter's Catholic Primary School, Winchester
Contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you an enthusiastic and creative teacher with a passion for engaging children in their learning? Are you looking to broaden your experiences and work in a large forward thinking school? We are looking for an excellent practitioner who supports our ethos of ‘Christ at the Centre’. The successful candidate will be part of our supportive and dedicated team. We are looking for a teacher who:
· is actively committed to the aims and ethos of our Catholic Christian school;
· has excellent pedagogical and subject knowledge;
· has recent experience in LKS 2;
· is committed to ensuring that all children make progress;
· has high standards of achievement and behaviour;
· is enthusiastic, dynamic and has a proactive attitude to CPD;
· is able to work effectively as part of a team and contribute to whole school improvement.
We can offer:
· a whole school community ethos where staff, children, parents, families, governors and strong links to the parish are valued;
· hardworking, dedicated and supportive colleagues;
· delightful, motivated children;
· supportive governing body and leadership team;
· a commitment to continued professional development;
· a well resourced school in an attractive environment.
Applications to the Head teacher should be made using the CES application form. This is available to download from the school website or can be obtained from the school office.
St Peter's Catholic Primary School, Winchester and Hampshire County Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.