Education Jobs Hampshire home page
Closing date: 01/06/2020 at 17:00
Job Start Date: 01/09/2020
Contract/Hours: Permanent , Part-time
Salary Type: Support Staff
Salary Details: Grade 4, Point 6
Salary Pro-Rata: 16,068.72
Hours of Work: 0.83 FTE, 35 hours per week, 39 weeks per year, Term-Time only
Location of Role: Malmesbury Park Primary School
We are seeking to appoint an exceptional administrator to support the Office Manager in the management and delivery of all office and administrative services for Malmesbury Park Primary Academy.
This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated, self-sufficient, dynamic and very well organised individual with a can-do attitude to be part of a fast-growing team. We are looking for people who have the following experience and qualities:
• NVQ Level 2 in administration or equivalent qualification or experience
• Good knowledge of general computer packages and office equipment e.g. Microsoft Office, photocopier, telephones etc.
• GCSE Mathematics and English – Grade C and above or equivalent
• Experience of working in a school environment
• Using judgement when interpreting and resolving problems.
• Good keyboarding skills for the production of routine correspondence and emails with occasional typing
• Use manual and computerised record/information systems such as HR systems
• Have good verbal and written communication skills to exchange information with a range of audiences (e.g. staff, pupils and others)
To apply: Please visit our website, register and apply online at
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Each post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. Reach South Academy Trust has an Equal Opportunities Policy for selection and recruitment. Applicants are requested to complete the Equal Opportunities Monitoring section of the application before submitting.