Education Jobs Hampshire home page
Closing date: 22/10/2019 at 12:00
Contract/Hours: Permanent , Part-time
Salary Type: Support Staff
Salary Details: Grade A - Step 1 FTE £17,364, Actual Annual Salary £2,669.16 per annum
Salary Pro-Rata: 2669.16
Hours of Work: 6.65 Hours per week. 11.45 – 13.05 Monday to Friday – 39 Weeks Per annum
Location of Role: Saint James' Church of England Primary School
Contact e-mail address: email@example.com
Supervise our children whilst they eat their lunch in the dining hall, outside in the playground, or in their classrooms during wet play.
Organise, lead and encourage participation in play activities.
Be a positive role model to our children.
Ensure our children are safe, happy and well behaved during lunch time.
Understand the importance of confidentiality and safeguarding.
Administer basic first aid [training can be provided].
Be willing to undertake additional training if necessary.
Previous or recent experience in supporting children and working in a school would be an advantage.
We are looking for someone who:
• relates well to both children and adults and has excellent interpersonal skills
• is caring, calm and patient
• is able to work as a part of a team, learning with and from other colleagues
• enjoys working independently and with initiative
• is able to work effectively with children
• is highly organised and has good time management skills
• is flexible, proactive and resourceful
• has excellent communication skills
• demonstrates excellent behaviour management skills
• understands confidentiality and safeguarding procedures
Visits to the school are encouraged - please contact Mrs. Alden on 02380 900995 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit. For more information regarding this position and for an application form please visit our website www.st-james-westend.org.uk.
Saint James' Church of England Primary School and Hampshire County Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.