Great Binfields Primary School
Primary Class Teacher
15/10/2019 at 12:00
Job Start Date:
Temporary , Full-time
Main Pay Range
MPR or UPR
Hours of Work:
Location of Role:
Great Binfields Primary School
Contact e-mail address:
We are a successful primary school seeking to appoint a highly motivated, caring and talented teacher with proven skills to join our team for a temporary contract to cover a maternity (with the possibility of this being extended). We are looking for a passionate and dedicated teacher to join us on our continuing journey to provide the very best for our youngest children. We have a waiting list in most of our year groups and the school is well regarded by parents and the education authority.
We would encourage you to come and have a visit if you:
- Are a passionate, excellent and reflective teacher, with the ability to make learning experiences exciting, memorable, engaging and fun for all
- Can inspire children to learn in a well-organised, stimulating learning environment
- Have the desire to plan and deliver a creative, engaging and dynamic enquiry based curriculum
- Can demonstrate a commitment to our children’s personal and social development
- Are a calm, positive and effective communicator with an ability to develop positive relationships with staff, pupils, parents, governors and outside agencies.
- Are a flexible and strong team player, resilient and eager to take a full and active part in all aspects of school life.
- Are a loyal, honest person with a ‘can do’ attitude and a good sense of humour!
In return we can offer you:
- Happy, motivated children who are keen to learn
- A caring, values-led, friendly environment where there is a genuine commitment to raising standards in all areas of learning
- A supportive and incredibly friendly staff team, Governing Body and parent community
- An experienced mentor so you can hit the ground running
- A well planned exciting, creative curriculum
- A school community that is proud of its recent achievements and is well-motivated to continue to develop further.
- A team of committed colleagues in a vibrant, indoor and outdoor learning environment with excellent facilities for all areas of the curriculum including Sport and Forest Schools
- Many opportunities for continuous professional development, so you too can grow as an excellent teacher.
- Well qualified, full time, dedicated LSAs to support you and the children’s learning
- Protected PPA time with year group partner
- An ethos where work life balance and your well-being is important
- Is a 2 form entry primary school with 420 pupils currently on roll in 14 classes.
- Is situated on the edge of east Basingstoke in a favourable position
- Is within easy access of Reading, Newbury, Winchester and Fleet
- Has good sized grounds with our very own woodland as well as adventure play activities
- Is very well resourced with a Music and Drama Studio, Kids’ Kitchen and Practical Art/Forest Schools Room!
Visits to the school are highly encouraged. The school prides itself on a personal approach; therefore there will be an opportunity to view the school with a member of the Leadership Team. Please contact us on 01256 460532 or by emailing the school at firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruitment pack and visit our website www.greatbinfields.co.uk for more information about our school.
All Application forms should be marked for the attention of The Headteacher and returned to ‘Great Binfields Primary School, Binfields Farm Lane, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 8AJ or emailed for the attention of the headteacher using the email address above by midday on Tuesday 15th October 2019.
Great Binfields Primary School and Hampshire County Council
are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and
expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our
recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will
be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment