Education Jobs Hampshire home page
Closing date: 06/09/2019 at 12:00
Job Start Date: 30/09/2019
Contract/Hours: Permanent , Part-time
Salary Type: Other
Salary Details: Salary £21,227 - £28,221 pro rata, Grade 7, SCP 21-31 dependent on experience.
Hours of Work: 3.00pm - 6.15pm Term time only
Location of Role: Springhill Primary School
We are looking for someone who has the following:
* CACHE Level 3 Award in Early Years and Child Care or for playworkers who are working towards this or willing to study
* current first aid certificate
* appropriate child protection training
* food hygiene certificate
* ability to provide and facilitate safe and creative play
* ability to work as a team member and demonstrate leadership skills
* good communication skills
* experience of working with children, and able to build good relationships with them
* experience of administration
* experience of working in a supervisory or management capacity
* able to deliver equal opportunities in a play setting
* an awareness of the needs of children and families
Working in a primary school environment requires flexibility, adaptability and a dedicated desire to work with children.
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy then please download the application from the school website or request an application pack from the school office.
The closing date is Friday 6th September
School website www.springhillcatholic.co.uk
E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: 023 8033 3954
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This role requires an enhanced Criminal Records Disclosure.